What's new

ST:TNG and North American DVD? (1 Viewer)

Kevin Coleman

Second Unit
Hey guys I pre-ordered my TNG season 1 at northamericanDVD.com and they have already charged my card. For people who have ordered from them before is it normal for them to charge your card over two weeks before the release date?
Or maybe I am lucky and they have already shipped mine? Hopefully?
I am just looking for other people who hav had experience with this retailer. They didn't even have a phone number on their website until a few days ago. Also the name of the company that charged my card is not the same as the website name.
Thanks In Advance
Kevin C. :)

Jon Bell

Stunt Coordinator
I've ordered from them a bunch of times with no real problems. One thing though, is that they pretty slow on their deliveries (probably because they ground ship from Canada). The cost savings more than makes up for the shipping delay, IMO. I usually wait until the item is released before ordering from them because they don't offer a pre-order discount.

Kevin Coleman

Second Unit
Thanks for the reply Jon,
Incidentally I got an E-mail from them a few minutes ago saying mine set shipped last week when they charged my card. So hopefully I will get it today or tomorrow.

Jack Briggs

Senior HTF Member
But his card should not have been charged already.

I shop at DVD Empire; my card is charged only at the time of shipment--and I haven't been charged for TNG Season One yet.

Jeff Kleist

Senior HTF Member
Don't forget that they're probably shipping the set on baseline shipping. In my experience that's a minimum of 7-10 days transit time

Adam_WM

Screenwriter
Real Name
Adam Moreau
I wouldn't worry. They are a great retailer. I have had very good experience with them.

Kevin Coleman

Second Unit
Jack,
Mine did ship last week on the 9th.
Hopefully I will get it soon becuase I am starting to get giddy. So they didn't charge my card before they shipped. I just assumed they did becuase it was so far before the release date.
Thanks everybody.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks