What's new

Splinter Cell Xbox Live content. (1 Viewer)

Dave Bennett

Screenwriter
Looks good, now I only have to get around to finishing the game. I'm only on level 4 and there have been times when I've felt like either 1)breaking something in frustration or 2)selling the game and never looking back. I really do enjoy it though when I'm not constantly being killed/spotted.

Derrik Draven

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Chris
I wonder if we're going to eventually get the new content that is included in the pee-iss 2 version?

BrianB

Senior HTF Member
Also added to the PS2 version - exclusively - is the Power Plant level, which appears midway through the game. "It was meant to be in the Xbox version," he admitted, "but we ran out of time and had to cut it." But will this level remain a PS2 exclusive, or end up on future versions at a later date? "It's definitely PS2 only," he nodded.

Jay Mitchosky

Senior HTF Member
Too bad about not getting the PS2 content. But from a business standpoint it's a great strategy to lure multi-console owners to purchase another copy of the game.

Derrik Draven

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Chris
Everytime I read about Ubi's downloadable levels for the Xbox, it's always mentioned that there are 11 (!) levels to ultimately be downloaded.

If this 1st upcoming download is the indicator of how long it's going to take Ubi to put out the other levels, Splinter Cell 2 will be out before they're done supporting Splinter Cell 1!?

...maybe that's the plan. Certainly will keep us interested in S.C. 'till the sequel's out.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks