What's new

Spiderman and his amazing friends complete series on August 25th , region 2 !!!!!!! (1 Viewer)

Xenia Stathakopoulou

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Xenia
Thats right, amazon.uk has the listing !!!!Also announced incredible hulk 82 cartoon complete series, 60s hulk complete series, 90s hulk in 2 volumes.

Xenia Stathakopoulou

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Xenia
I looked at amazon.uk again, it also lists spiderwoman 1979 cartoon volume 1, various fantasic four from 70s, 90s !!

TonyD

Who do we think I am?
Ambassador
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tony D.

Are these going to be pal or NTSC ?

Oh you said announced.
Are these announced or just up
for presale on amazon UK?

Xenia Stathakopoulou

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Xenia
What I meant to say is up for presale, but isnt that just as good as announced??? Amazon.uk even has the release dates.

Rolando

Screenwriter
Hope this means it's coming to R1 soon... I can't wait! this with Hlk back to back was the best hour of my childhood saturday mornings...

David Levine

Supporting Actor

Probably not. Totally different rights holder in the UK.

It could happen, but you're probably better off importing them and getting a Region Free player.

Random Hero

Second Unit
Real Name
Paul
It's nice to see that all those Hulk cartoons will be released in complete packages. I especially enjoyed the 1982 version.

Even though I can play Region 2 PAL discs, I wish they released these titles for Region 1 NTSC in the United States. It would be a bit cheaper and easier to pick them up.

If nothing is announced for R1 later on, I guess I'll see about placing an order. Usually, the prices will go down a bit closer to or shortly after the release date.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mycuu
Recent bookmarks