What's new

Pre-Order Spider-Man: Into The Spider-Verse (4k UHD) (Blu-ray) Available for Preorder (1 Viewer)

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
The price link below will take you directly to the product on Amazon. If you are using an adblocker you will not see link.

Tino

Taken As Ballast
Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Valentino
I’m probably going to get it UHD disk plus digital. Wish there was a way to support HTF with those purchases
There is. Order from the links provided in the press releases Ron posts and from the amazon links in the Weekly Roundups.

Neil Middlemiss

Premium
Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Neil Middlemiss
There is. Order from the links provided in the press releases Ron posts and from the amazon links in the Weekly Roundups.
I believe Sam is referring to a way to support HTF by purchasing Disc + Digital via VUDU (something they offer with many bigger titles).

Jake Lipson

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jake Lipson
I'm pre-ordered too.

This movie was a genuine surprise to me in the theater. When Sony first announced this, I thought, "Are they nuts?" The idea of running an animated Spider-Man concurrently with the very successful MCU version, which had just been relaunched, seemed very foolish. It also felt like there had been so much Spider-Man storytelling on screen already in the past 17 years that I wasn't sure what else they could do that felt fresh and necessary. Also, Sony Animation had never before made a movie that remotely interested me. Also, the trailers were not doing it for me in the lead up to release.

I am extremely happy that they were able to prove my initial skepticism wrong. I enjoyed it very much in the theater, but don't return to movies for seconds in the theater unless I've seen everything else that I want to see at least once first. So I only went the one time, thanks to the extremely crowded time period in which Spider-Verse found itself. But I'm really looking forward to seeing this again on Blu-ray and spending more time with it.

Sam Posten

Premium
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam Posten
Ah.

Nevermind

Yep, I get the code today, the disk on or near release date, and another code I can give away or trade off. I'd buy from Amazon that way if they had this program, but they don't.

Anyway, I am gonna watch the digital copy in 4k Atmos tonight. And then again when I get the disk. This will be my most watched film of the last 10 years I am sure.

upload_2019-2-26_10-31-22.png

Sam Posten

Premium
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam Posten
The spiderverse stream is a new crowning achievement on both video and audio quality. I dare anyone to watch it in 4K HDR and 7.1.4 audio and say with all honesty they are disappointed in either. If it’s not living up to your expectations, it’s your gear not the transfer’s fault.

I can’t say I expect the disk will be able to wow me even further!

Tino

Taken As Ballast
Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Valentino
The spiderverse stream is a new crowning achievement on both video and audio quality. I dare anyone to watch it in 4K HDR and 7.1.4 audio and say with all honesty they are disappointed in either. If it’s not living up to your expectations, it’s your gear not the transfer’s fault.

I can’t say I expect the disk will be able to wow me even further!
So how exactly does this discs plus digital work?

You pay upfront, get a code to redeem immediately, then Walmart ships you the actual UHD disc when it’s released ?

Tino

Taken As Ballast
Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Valentino
Nevermind. Just did it. Don’t know why I haven’t before. Just never paid real attention to this available Vudu feature.

Thanks Sam. It’s a great bargain. And of course it ported over to iTunes in 4K/Atmos too.

Josh Steinberg

Premium
Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Josh Steinberg
Do you still end up with a code in the disc when that’s shipped?

(If you do get an extra code you can’t use, I’m ordering the 3D disc from Germany which doesn’t come with one, so...looking for a new best friend?)

Josh Steinberg

Premium
Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Josh Steinberg
Region free?

Most likely will be, but not scheduled for release until May so won’t know for a while. Sony has worldwide distribution so in all probability it should be. Venom is.

DavidJ

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
David
Nevermind. Just did it. Don’t know why I haven’t before. Just never paid real attention to this available Vudu feature.

Thanks Sam. It’s a great bargain. And of course it ported over to iTunes in 4K/Atmos too.

I haven’t ever done this, but I may need to reconsider.

Edwin-S

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Pre-ordered this from Amazon Germany. Now to see if it actually comes out. I did the same thing for HTTYD 3, but that one supposedly doesn't come out until December of this year. Also, ordered a few other films in 3D that were already released.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks