What's new

speaker choices (1 Viewer)

James Sarno

Stunt Coordinator
Well It's tax time for the wife & I and with our refund check we get to pay off some bills,put a little in the bank and use a little for my speaker upgrade:D

Now I know it comes down to what sounds good to me but the choices out there are amazing! I'm currently using the Infinity Entra 2 Floorstanding for my fronts,Entra Center,Entra 1 Bookshelf for my rears and the Entra sub...powered by an HK avr 110

Now I'll be keeping my HK for a while so whatever setup I choose will be powered by that receiver (40wpcx5)

I have been looking at the Infinity Alpha's...Paradigm Monitor & Studio series...Axiom M50's ht package...Polk RTi series...and I'm even waiting for the Infinity Beta to show up.Now I know there are advantages/disadvantages to each of these speakers but does any one have any opinions on these setups(including their subs) and will my current HK be powerful enough to run any of them?(the room size is 15x18)

look forward to reading your opinions
thanks,
Jim
P.S. the SVS will have to wait

:frowning:

BillSune

Agent
Look toward the Polk Speakers, I sell most of those brands, The Polks have the best detail out of every one of those speakers, If you can afford it look toward the Polk
LSi series speakers.

Bill

Mike Bassi

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Mike Bassi
I have heard both, and think Infinity is a much better speaker between the two of them. Much more detailed and much nicer. What will you running it with?

Cheers
Mike

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks