What's new

South Park: Season Fourteen (1 Viewer)

Brent M

Senior HTF Member
Originally Posted by Shawn Shultzaberger

And yes, the scrotum coat was the cherry on top of the sundae.

Aaron Silverman

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Aaron Silverman
Overall, it wasn't bad, but still not as good as the premiere episode. I saw the ball-hopping coming from a mile away, but the music they used with it had me in hysterics.

Adam Lenhardt

Senior HTF Member
I liked it a lot better than last week's "Catcher in the Rye" episode, which was clever but suffered from a dramatic overabundance of vomiting.

Shane D

Supporting Actor
just be glad you weren't eating dinner while watching like i was. made the episode 10 times worse.

Originally Posted by Adam Lenhardt

I liked it a lot better than last week's "Catcher in the Rye" episode, which was clever but suffered from a dramatic overabundance of vomiting.

Aaron Silverman

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Aaron Silverman
Other than the Tron stuff, this episode was thoroughly blah for me. It felt like they decided to pick on Facebook, went with their usual formula of everybody in town becoming obsessed with some new element of pop culture, and then ran out of creative steam.

Brent M

Senior HTF Member
Even though the episode wasn't laugh out loud funny like last week's, I did enjoy it mainly because I feel the same way about Facebook as Stan.

Jim_C

Senior HTF Member
Great 200th episode. I wonder what the following episode will be. Will they leave us hanging or continue it? The only thing missing was Chef.

Aaron Silverman

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Aaron Silverman
While it wasn't the funniest episode, it definitely had its moments and they did a good job of organically (for a better word) throwing together all those old gags.

So, should we take bets on whether Cartman's dad is Mr. Hat or Mitch Connor? :)

Joe S

Second Unit
Originally Posted by TravisR

If Trey and Matt are still alive next week, I'm sure they'll continue the story.
They have already received threats from those who can't be named.

mattCR

Reviewer
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt
Censored!

http://www.deadline.com/2010/04/south-park-defies-muslim-extremists-but-prophet-muhammad-gets-censored/

"In the 14 years we've been doing South Park we have never done a show that we couldn't stand behind. We delivered our version of the show to Comedy Central and they made a determination to alter the episode. It wasn't some meta-joke on our part. Comedy Central added the bleeps. In fact, Kyle's customary final speech was about intimidation and fear. It didn't mention Muhammad at all but it got bleeped too. We'll be back next week with a whole new show about something completely different and we'll see what happens to it."
As it appears on SouthparkStudios.com:

http://www.southparkstudios.com/news/3878

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks