What's new

South of Nowhere (1 Viewer)

Gaby:)

Grip
Any chance we'll see this show out on DVD? A friend of mine got hooked a little while ago (a few episodes before the season two finale that aired last month) and is just dying for DVDs.

Roni F

Stunt Coordinator
I hope we will! I can't understand why it hasn't come out already. SON fans are rabid and will definitely snap up the DVDs. In the meantime, iTunes has both seasons, so you can watch them that way at least.

Gaby:)

Grip
Yeah, I bought the first season finale that way because it came out before it aired, if I remember correctly. However, my friend doesn't have fast internet like I do. It would take her forever to get the show downloaded on iTunes!

Roni F

Stunt Coordinator
The N does rerun the show, and there are episodes on On Demand sometimes, so maybe your friend could see them those ways? But I hope it does come out on DVD this year.

nikkif99uk

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Nikki Fineing
still no word on this release, they been releasing Degrassi: The Next Generation why not South Of Nowhere its nearly in its 3rd season, wonder what the problem is, its a popular show.

Anyone heard anything

Ethan Riley

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ethan Riley
I was about to order it the other day...and the price had gone up $5 since the last time I looked! I hate it when amazon does that. But I swear I'm gonna get it, and I will check the quality and post it in this thread, or the "burn-on-demand" thread.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unbob
Recent bookmarks