What's new

Soultion to WS P&S (1 Viewer)

bill lopez

Second Unit
All I've seen on media newscasts on dvd is how big sales are going and how consumers are buying dvd movies. But there have been no segments on the black bars in the newscasts. You would think the media would explain this when their talking about dvd in their segments. How about Ron appearing on FOX NEWS THE FACTOR with Bill O'Reily explaining on how the public needs to understand WS.

Or eve a 60 MINUTES story would help they do stories to educate the public.

GlennH

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Glenn
I don't think the need to understand widescreen and why there are black bars on our TV is too high on O'Reilly or 60 Minutes agenda for hard-hitting news issues.

What's important to HT enthusiasts isn't even on the radar as far as most people are concerned.

Gary_E

Second Unit
I read the best demonstration technique right here on HTF.
It cost YOU $1.00 to demonstrate this procedure properly.
1.) Ask the student (person you are attempting to enlighten)to give you a one dollar bill.
2.) You produce a similar bill.
3.) Tear off the right and left quarter of the student's bill.
4.) Show the student both bills and ask, "Which one would you rather have"?
5.) Remit the student his selection.
:)
-Gary

Rolando

Screenwriter
of course you met get arrested for destroying currency... Long live the revolution!

bill lopez

Second Unit
Just that we need some people in High Profile places to speak up. If the Hollywood directors won't then we have to rely on Polital figures. Sad to say.:frowning:

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.