What's new

Sony KP-57WS510 @ Best Buy (1 Viewer)

ChrisYK

Stunt Coordinator
This is not really a coupon or official deal, but I was so happy with the price I was able to get after speaking with the manager and salesperson that I had to post thinking that it's possible at any reasonable Best Buy.

What I paid: $1799.99 (haggled down from $1999.99) + free delivery and $200 in "digital coupons"

Dave H

Senior HTF Member
I didn't know you anyone could haggle TV prices at Best Buy. I thought the prices were set.

ChrisYK

Stunt Coordinator
Neither did I... but thanks to the HTF, I found out that people haggle over prices all the time at any of the big chains (i.e. Circuit City, Best Buy, etc). Even for things like delivery, extended warranties, free cables, etc...

Also, I don't know about Circuit City, but they don't work on commission at Best Buy (at least that's what my sales rep told me yesterday) and so they are much easier to take down in terms of price as long as they get the TV out the door within a set profit margin.

Wayne Ernst

Senior HTF Member

Salespeople at Circuit City are not on commission either. CC ended that pay plan approx. one year ago.

JoN:MiLLeR

Agent
i work at best buy... we dont work on commission. can't really comment further on pricing... sorry... just thought i'd throw on there that they were telling the truth about the no commission thing...

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks