What's new

SOCOM Tonight (1 Viewer)

Calvin Watts III

Supporting Actor
I should be on by 8:45 EST. We usually meet in the Highest US East Room. ALL HTFers are invited to play. If the room is passworded it will be simply HTF.

Hope to see some of you!

CaptDS9E

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joey
Well i hope you guys do more socom nights. Im picking up socom today and my brother is selling me his PS2 :) so ill be ready to get my ass kicked by all you vets

Tom Vodhanel

Senior HTF Member
I had a lot of fun last night, just trying to remember what half the buttons did was interesting. I would definitely be interested in get togethers like that a couple times a week.

TV

GaryP

Second Unit
Oh man Joey,
Step into my office sir, it's time for a little payback for all the Wolfenstein pastings :D

Gary

CaptDS9E

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joey
LOL i was hoping to play some tonight but my bad day continues. the network cable going to my room isnt working for some reason. gonna try and find the problem

capt

Cory Pals

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Cory Pals
Guys,

Played a bit Saturday afternoon and got sick of not being able to use the headset. On my way to work at five, I told my wife to get on fixing it (as a joke). I get home and she tells me that she's been working on it for seven hours. IT WORKS NOW!!!!!!! I was on after midnight central time and didn't see anyone on. I'll be out of town all Sunday and most of Monday :frowning: . Thanks for the clan invite. I'm in and looking forward to the next group play.

Corman

GaryP

Second Unit
Hey guys,
Wally and I (and probably a few others) are going to hop on Socom tonight, we could use a few more players if we're going to brave the 'unwashed masses'. Join us if you can. If we setup a specific room I'll be sure to leave some kind of post letting everyone know where we are (highest east server to be sure).

Gary

CaptDS9E

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joey
Gary let me know where and when. Ill log on and get my ass kicked :)

capt

JasonK

Supporting Actor
Gary, I'll be leaving work shortly...if you're still on around 11:30 I'll see you then.

CaptDS9E

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joey
Damn work. Im sick and tired of looking forward to playing Socom and then get stuck doing something else. heres to playing on friday

capt

Howie A

Second Unit
My copy of Tomb Raider is due back tonight so after I beat that and return it to blockbuster, I will look online for you guys.:D

Cory Pals

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Cory Pals
I should be off work around 10:30 central time. I'll check to see if anyone is one.

Corman

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks