What's new

CES 2023 (1 Viewer)

Robert_Zohn

Value Electronics
Premium
Insider
Real Name
Robert Zohn
I was invited to the following pre-CES private events, CES Press Conferences, and CES exhibits with key management meetings:

Jan. 4th 8am LG press conference, followed by Samsung's, Sony's, and a few other press conferences.

January 5, Samsung Display invited me to their private VIP lounge where they will show a select few industry insiders their 2023 QD OLED upgrades and enhancements and a sneak preview of the future of QD OLED.

January 5th 10am CES Exhibits open and I'm scheduled to see Dirac, Sony, Samsung Electronics, LG Electronics, Formovie, Hisense, AWOL Vision, JVC, Panasonic, a lot of AI, and Metraverse exhibits.

January 6, Sony included me in their select Key Accounts private presentation of their 2023 products with more details.

January 6, Sharp Electronics invited me to their private showing of their new 2023 QD MiniLED TV and their new 120" 8K QD MiniLED monitor. All of Sharp's new 2023 QD MiniLED panels will be manufactured in Sharp's very well respected owned factory in Japan. I have very high anticipation for Sharp's new premium TVs to reenter the US market.

HTF and the two other a/v forums I participate in will get all of the insider information, and pictures I get and it will all be before any other website will have our insider new product information.

Please post with any questions or suggestions on what you want to learn more about.

Last edited:

Baenwort

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Cee
With these new 8K displays is there any hope of a high quality smaller TVs that could be cut out of the rejects from the bigger screens?

YANG

Screenwriter
PHILIPS still prototyping, SHARP came out with valid prototype for exhibition... hmmm... Samsung Display is gaining great support from the most conservative of the conservative mainstream marques to utilize their panels... ...or should we say, in price?

Robert_Zohn

Value Electronics
Premium
Insider
Real Name
Robert Zohn
We'll know more about all of the new 2023 TVs at CES next week. I'll be posting here on all I learn and am permitted to openly discuss so stay tuned to this thread.

DaveF

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Dave
January 6, Sharp Electronics invited me to their private showing of their new 2023 QD MiniLED TV and their new 120" 8K QD MiniLED monitor. All of Sharp's new 2023 QD MiniLED panels will be manufactured in Sharp's very well respected owned factory in Japan. I have very high anticipation for Sharp's new premium TVs to reenter the US market.

Season 6 What GIF by The Office

Tell Dan Levy GIF by CBC

DaveF

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Dave
But I expect that’s a $100k pro or ultra-lux product. But, still, I will enjoy this oasis between hearing about it and hearing the truth where I can imagine it’s a real product for real people. :)

YANG

Screenwriter
nothing new actually. the first Mega-Sized 8K TV launched by Sharp 10yrs ago was a modular unit.

today, even with mature manufacturing technicality, the largest stable panel can just be limited to 75inch, hence, @ 120inch, it have to be modular as well... compare to 10yrs ago, the improvement this time falls on backlighting as well as the image processing chip.

Sam Posten

Premium
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam Posten

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks