What's new

So will i see you guys Monday night for Ghost Recon? (1 Viewer)

Dave Falasco

Screenwriter
How many rooms did we end up with? Joey was hosting between 8 and 10 all night, but I saw a bunch more HTFers online as well. Anyway, thanks for the games, fellas. Any chance for a rematch this Thursday? :)

Dave Falasco

Screenwriter
I actually love the 7.62 carbine. It's a great gun that's served me well
I was going to post the same thing, but I didn't want to give away my trade secrets. :D

I'm always the first to ready up because I take that gun without fail every map, every mission. If it's a tight map like Training, I'll switch it to auto. Otherwise I leave it at single-shot--the stopping power of that sucker can't be beat! Another 10 rounds per clip would help, though...

Bryan_ZZ

Stunt Coordinator
Dave,

I'll be there Thursday night for sure! (Probably Tuesday and Wednesday as well ;) )

I had a great time last night - the Vilnius map and the Night Docks were my two favorites...

Bryan

CaptDS9E

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joey
At one point we had two rooms. Nightwing ran one with 10 people and i had one with 10-11 people. so there were at one time around 20 people playing from the HTF.

As for thursday. I had scheduled Unreal Tourney but no one seems to want to play it so maybe we will do Ghost Recon again . Im up for playing Ghost Recon anytime. Tommorow night is the Mech Assault tournament which should last a hour or a little more, but ill see if anyone is on for GR after that. This week is a busy game week for me. The tournaments im running, Ghost recon and i have a bunch of NHL and NFL league games to make up :)

capt

Rob Lutter

Senior HTF Member
Joey, I sent you an email about joining the Mech Assault tourney... TOTALLY missed it :) Hope I am not too late.

CaptDS9E

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joey
Darth you already signed up a while back. You were actually the 2nd person to sign up :)

capt

CaptDS9E

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joey
Just so everyone knows if they signed up a list of everyone who signed up is on the web site, but ill also post it here. If your on this list your in the tourney

BeerMonkey
MrDarthVader
WarPiggy
High Priest
A Clan of One
Nightwing
Bassmassa
UnionCarbine
Mr Chicken
Vegera
The Bard
Sherbz
jubjub75
Metropolis
CaptDS9E

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
royalserena
Recent bookmarks