What's new

So will i see you guys Monday night for Ghost Recon? (1 Viewer)

CaptDS9E

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joey
Dont know if you guys played while i was away. If so im looking forward to my xbox and live after two weeks away :)

Well i better go get all my stuff together. Have a flight home to catch

capt

BrianB

Senior HTF Member
Hopefully, I'll be on. Milestone's over, so I've got time to have a life again.

Rob Lutter

Senior HTF Member
MrDarthVader will be there to school you in the arts of covert operations with his sniper rifle ;)

CaptDS9E

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joey
Thanks guys ill see ya then. Just got in. What a day . Before i left i saw what happened to columbia. Such a sad thing. Then my plane had a electrical problem before we left the gate so my flight was delayed a hour. Finally got in.

JayV

Supporting Actor
Sorry I had to dump out so soon -- my connection was lagged all to hell.

-j

Aaron Schmitt

Stunt Coordinator
I logged in a little late tonight I guess, I only saw a couple of people on and it didn't look like they were in any games. The new job with a later schedule than I'm used to was the culprit. Hopefully I'll be able to adjust a little to be able to login a little earlier next week and join in on the action.

Aaron

Travis Olson

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Travis Olson
That was really fun. I rented GR to see what it would be like to play with you guys instead of the usual Live kids. I had rented it before and didn't like it at all because I couldn't find any games and the games I did find weren't any fun. That has changed now, I've got it ordered. Can't wait for the next matches. :)

CaptDS9E

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joey
Except for the first match i was able to host 10-11 people during the night without any lag. Was a lot of fun. Cant wait till next week

capt

Leo_P

Second Unit
I had a great time! Even when I was getting WAXED! I had a good time on the Docks. OTOH, our team got owned on the Airbase. Too bad I didn't have a sniper rifle or that would've been a different story. That 7.62 carbine just didn't cut it.
I shall redeem myself next week.:D

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks