What's new

Six Feet Under 7/29...What would you like the card to say? (1 Viewer)

Steve Tannehill

R.I.P - 4.28.2015
Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
Real Name
Steve Tannehill
LOL. I love this show.
- Steve
------------------
gotremo.jpg

Got Remo?

Chris

Senior HTF Member
So far, one of my favorite shows. It's amazing that HBO gets well written, well thought out, truly detailed script writing out of so many programs when almost everyone else is putting out crap.
Tonights episode had some truly great moments. This show is a keeper.

todbnla

Screenwriter
Real Name
Todd
Yes, I must agree, it looks like HBO found a show to fill in on the off season of the Soprano's. I LOL'ed several times tonite, funny stuff. I though I was going to fall of the couch when the Mom took the ecstasy! Glad to see the dad in this show too. It now looks like the sister may have here long time love interest? What do you guys think?
popcorn.gif

------------------
Regards,
Todd

My HT

[Edited last by Todd Barattini on July 29, 2001 at 09:59 PM]

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
I was eating something and almost spit it out when that bitter guy was looking to buy some flowers for his cheating girlfriend and Mom ask what he'd like to say on the card, and he blurted, "F-You, C###!" and Mom, without skipping a beat just said something like, "Well, I think you should fill out the card yourself for a more personal touch." LOL!
Also, when Brenda started barking in the car, LOL!
I think Brenda totally drove home the point that Nate was good at doing his job, regardless of him flunking the exam.
And then Mom getting that hit of exstacy in the woods. LOL!
Mom and Dad Fisher, now that was played so intimately, they conversed like they really knew one another for their lifetimes, and were free to say what they needed to say to one another.
Billy is still stewing over Brenda and Nate's relationship. I predict more bad things coming from Billy.
David will be in "Looking for Mr. Goodbar" mode now that he walked away from the dance instructor.
Claire is going to get walked over if she goes for the Foot guy, her friend told her what she needed to do, but Claire won't listen.

Patrick_S

Senior HTF Member
I would use the exact same words. I was LOL; the actor delivered the words perfectly. I loved when she said, it would be more personal if he wrote the note.
------------------

Paul Jenkins

Supporting Actor
David will be in "Looking for Mr. Goodbar" mode now that he walked away from the dance instructor.
i don't know, perhaps he will attempt to get back together with the cop now that he has had his fling and the bar scene...
i think this was the best episode of the season so far. it had humor, sadness and wit, and the characters continue to grow on me. I think the acting has improved as well since the first episodes, has anyone else noticed that??
Paul

Michael Reuben

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Michael Reuben
This first season of SFU is just flying by. Hard to believe there are only 4 episodes left.
BTW, HBO will be broadcasting the final two episodes of the season back-to-back on August 19, so that the last Sunday in August is clear for Madonna's concert broadcast.
M.

Jodee

Screenwriter
I am so excited that Illeana Douglas will be on next week's episode. I love her!
I hope she will be a new cast regular!

Joe_Rod

Grip
Illeana Douglas is so cool. She was the only good thing about "Action". She is wonderful in everything I see her in. I never thought she was good-looking, but I now think she has a weird sexuality to her.

Gary Kellerman

Stunt Coordinator
I did not see Sunday's show yet. I have that on tape. Sound's good. I read somewhere that HBO has ordered another 13 episodes.

John Torrez

Second Unit
When this season is over, when will the next season start?
------------------
"They're all gonna laugh at you!"

Gord Lacey

Senior HTF Member
I read an article in a paper saying how confident HBO was in the show that they ordered another 13 episodes before the first one had aired.

Gary Kellerman

Stunt Coordinator
I finally got my chance to watch the episode. To describe it in 25 words or less; It was a "dilly". "Tastelessness" which has been tried in so many other movies and tv shows has finally found a home and rises to ARTWORK. This series in an achievement.

ScottH

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Scott Hanson
I read somewhere (I believe it was HBO.com) that the fourth season of The Sopranos is starting in September 2002. Which if this is true could be interesting. Will they run the second season of Six Feet Under before The Sopranos starts or after? Or perhaps during?

Michael Reuben

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Michael Reuben
I read somewhere (I believe it was HBO.com) that the fourth season of The Sopranos is starting in September 2002.
This is an option under discussion between Chase and HBO, but unless I missed a news item, it hasn't been decided. Another option being considered is June 2002, which would probably push off the second season of SFU.
M.

LarryDavenport

Senior HTF Member
Peter Krause was on The Daily Show last night and he saaid they start filming season 2 in September and they will air in March. He says working on the show has made him think about his mortality and he has taken up mountain climbing. He climbed Mt. Shasta.
------------------
These chicks know how to party! - MoJo JoJo

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks