What's new

Silent Hill movie, storyline revealed (1 Viewer)

Sean Laughter

Screenwriter
Furthermore, Simo, from Gaming-Age Forum, posted the following :

All I have to say is this movie is going to be amazing!!

Sean Laughter

Screenwriter
Someone really went to town with the filters to make that wallpaper. The original pic is much cleaner and brighter, so you get a much better look at the detail of the creature design. Unfortunately, I'm not on my PC that has it on it right now (and I'd have nowhere to host it anyway).

Hehe, sounds like he didn't get the best ending. :)

Quentin

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Quentin H
Between this and V, the spring is likely to own the summer. This thing looks great, and the pedigree is awesome. Avery and Gans really seem to be passionate about it too. Can't wait!

John Doran

Screenwriter
wow - another spectacular interview. i can't believe how incredibly articulate and thoughtful gans is.

i really hope this show manages to make me feel the same way i do when i play the games....

Romier S

Senior HTF Member
This thread hasn't been updated in ages. I'll post some recent stuff including a bunch of TV spots and some finished clips from the film:

Silent Hill TV Spot

Silent Hill TV Spot 2

This is a small clip from what was shown at Wondercon. It's not got the full "skin" rip that was shown, but it does have near finished effects, music etc. It's damn good and I love how Pyramid Head materialized behind her from the darkness:

Silent Hill Church clip

This clip is also new, and shows the town transforming. It also shows a good look at the miners, and the what looks to be the first appearance of the Janitor (pretty fellow with the barbed wire). Again, the music, effects etc. are near (if not already) completion:

Silent Hill -Town Transforms

Enjoy!

Only a short week to go.

Sean Laughter

Screenwriter
Yeah, I was wondering what happened to dicussion of this film, it comes out next weekend after all. I'm really hyped to see it. Everything looks like it will be great for fans of the game - I'm hoping it's good as a film too. :b

Tino

Taken As Ballast
Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Valentino
Thanks for the updates Romier.:emoji_thumbsup:

I'll be checking this out next weekend for sure. The games are terrific.

I actually picked up Silent Hill 2: Restless Dreams for the XBOX for $5 new at Sam Goody's after trading it in years ago. Still holds up.

BridgetJZ

Second Unit

I know that that the movie's already come out and all that jazz...but I just cant' get over how amazing those posters are.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks