What's new

Showing off my kitty cats! (1 Viewer)

John Spencer

Supporting Actor
Well, after finally getting settled in, the fiance and I finally got a web camera. Now I can finally show off pictures of my landlords, Akira (white half-persian male) and Tebryn (she's only the most beautiful tortie ever :)) Hopefully I'll be able to get better pics that really show how beautiful they truly are, especially Akira's ice blue eyes.
http://www.angelfire.com/tn2/nova/images/cats1.jpg
(Admin note - Just cut and paste the link into a browser window.)

Kevin P

Screenwriter
Jack's not the only one who loves this thread! :) Those are beautiful kitties. But I have to disagree, as beautiful as Tebryn is, she's not the most beautiful tortie in the world. That honor belongs to my Patches! :D
(Click on the picture to see a bigger version)

You can also see more pictures of my kitties (including Patches) at my website.

Rob FM

Second Unit
Real Name
R
Whoa guys, let's not let this turn into a "Cat-Fight"
;) :) ;)
(Sorry couldn't resist) :b
Truth be told, they're both very cute kitties!
~Rob

Max Leung

Senior HTF Member
Brian, picture link not worky!
Isn't torte a dessert? Mmmm chocolate torte...
htf_images_smilies_yum.gif

Dennis Nicholls

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Dennis
Not to be confused with Sacher Torte.....

I'm afraid to post photos of Fluffy Pumpkin on the web, fearing that they might bring world commerce to a halt

Jack Briggs

Senior HTF Member
Just clicked on this at 9:43 a.m. PST. The host site for your images appears to be down, John. Looking forward to seeing the pudden tats! Meanwhile, Kevin's Patches is gorgeous!

NickT

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Nick
John's picture is on Anglefire and they don't allow hotlinking. If your using Internet Explorer, right click on the link and highlight the url for the picture and copy. Then paste the addy into the address bar and hit enter. You should get the picture then.

Kevin M

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Kevin Ray
And here I thought this was going to be a "2001 is a stoopid movie" thread. ;)

Kevin P

Screenwriter
John, just post links to the images (using [ URL ] tags instead of [ IMG ] tags). Clicking a link should work, even if embedding the image doesn't.

I see the images fine, but I have a Norton firewall that blocks out some http tags such as Referer which probably fools Angelfire and allows the images to be downloaded.

KJP

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
Using the [ url] tag doesn't quite work, so I've amended John's initial post with instructions that should work for everyone.

Kevin P

Screenwriter
If you're using IE, you can right-click on the link and select "Copy Shortcut", then paste into the address bar.

Scott Strang

Screenwriter
I have 2 cats. One that's all black and feels like he's hollow. His name is Oscar-The Clueless Kitty.
The other is a tortoise(sp) shell color like Patches. Her name is Gizmo-Parking Lot Goodle.

Both are champion killers of mice, moles, rabbits, other cats, scorpions, lizards, snakes, etc.

But oh so cute. Both are basically wild but very loveable.
Especially Gizmo who never uses her claws when I pick her up and her body turns to a bag of bones when I pick her up.

Kevin P

Screenwriter
Especially Gizmo who never uses her claws when I pick her up and her body turns to a bag of bones when I pick her up.
There's actually a breed of cat called the Ragdoll which is known for being floppy when you pick them up. Is Gizmo long haired? She could be a Ragdoll. My cat Jambo is floppy and we think he may have some Ragdoll in him.

Steven K

Supporting Actor
My wife and I have a Manx (sp?), now a year and a half old (her name is Isabel).
Spence, Molly and I are still waiting for our wedding invitation :) Hope the wedding is still on, as we need an excuse to come back to Jackson to visit.

Rain

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Rain
Very cute kitties.

Geez, I really have to get some better pics of my feline roomies.

Kevin M

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Kevin Ray
Ah! Putty Tat's!
I also notice that you changed the title of the thread to something more appropriate, originally named A Thread that should interest Jack Briggs..., hence my 2001 joke.

E

Eric Kahn

Rag dolls (and Rag-a-muffins, same breed different set of breeders who did not pay the exorbitant licensing fee) are very large cats, probably the biggest breed, larger than Maine coons, and they usually have long fur
here is one of my cats, all the markings and size of a Maine coon but I got her as a stray so I am not sure

as you can see, I do not lack help at the computer when I am on the web:wink:

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks