What's new

Showing off my kitty cats! (1 Viewer)

John Spencer

Supporting Actor
Thanks, Patrick. I'm really starting to hate using a third-party webhost. And yes Steve, the wedding is still on, we just haven't sent out the invitations yet (thread farter!). :)

Scott Strang

Screenwriter
Kevin P quote:
There's actually a breed of cat called the Ragdoll which is known for being floppy when you pick them up. Is Gizmo long haired? She could be a Ragdoll. My cat Jambo is floppy and we think he may have some Ragdoll in him.
I've heard of those but didn't know what they were called. Since Gizmo was a stray from an apartment parking lot, I have no idea what she is. Perhaps her body turning into a bag is her way of saying "leave me the hell alone".

The other kitty was part of a family I found in a drainage canal who's mother had gotten crushed on the road. He is the only survivor of a batch of kittens that I bottle fed with kitten formula.

Shane Bos

Second Unit
Here check out my cats. They are Twin sisters that are now about 7 months old and weigh nearly 90lbs.
check them out here.
My Cats
oh yeah they're Siberian Tigers.

matt bee

Stunt Coordinator

Here are my kitties. The cat post stands about 6 feet away from the wood stove, so every time I start a fire they all migrate up there to bask in the warmth. Not a bad way to spend a chilly, rainy friday morning. I might have to climb up there and join them.:)

DanMarquardt

Agent
I have a ragdoll. very huge floppy cat. he's like silly putty when you pick him up.

I also have a random grey mixed breed and 2 Norwegian Forest cats.

I'll have to post some pics from home later.

Chris Moe

Screenwriter
Here is my kitty, her name is Misty, not my favorite name but she was already named when we saved her. She is tiny she weighs less than 8 pounds. By far the most talkative cat that my family has ever had.

CapnSharpe

Stunt Coordinator
Mr. Darcy and Claudia want in on this cat show!
Mr. Darcy is the one hanging out in the kitchen window. :)

Martin Fontaine

Supporting Actor
Today I just went to see the Quebecian film "Les Dangeureux" and at one point, someone sees a cat in the middle of the street while driving and instead of aiming for it, he opens his door and grabs the cat right out of the pavement WHILE driving!!! Considering that character is a hitman, I was surprised he saved the cat instead of aiming for it (Like Evil Bill/Ted in Bogus Journey!)

Chris Moe

Screenwriter
Dennis Nicholls, we don't know if Misty is a Russian Blue or not because we got her from the pound. You are not the first person to ask though.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks