What's new

Shopping help - AV rack and storage (1 Viewer)

BenF

Agent
I've been looking online for a 4 shelf component rack and DVD/CD storage unit and not having luck finding what I want, so I thought I would come here to ask for recomendations.

I want to buy both units to match, and I prefer the metal and glass look. I would like the AV rack to have a good cable management system, so that the cables can be as hidden as possible.

I really like the look of the Boltz floorstanding DVD/CD racks, but their AV racks aren't as nice, and they are super expensive.

If anyone has any recomendations for a good company that has products that suite my needs, I would appreciate it. Budget is under $500 for both units.

Thanks in advance.

Jimi C

Screenwriter
Have you checked out the glass and metal component rack at walmart.. its only $80.. it looks nice the only downside is the shelves cannot hold a ton of weight.

Jarett

Stunt Coordinator
hey,
have u looked aty flexy racks?? I recently made one, its real simple and fun...i made mine for around 170 canadian...u can check it out on my website.....any questions i can try to answer any questions u got....

good luck in ur search

Jay

DonRC

Stunt Coordinator
It's not super high tech or anything, but both Target and Wal-Mart have some audio cabinets that look nice and should work fine.

There are undoubtedly higher quality ones out there, but I'd prefer to put the extra money into my projector/speaker/cables/receive/etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks