What's new

Sex and the City-1/20 [spoilers] WTF!! (1 Viewer)

ChadM

Stunt Coordinator
Could someone tell me what happened? I saw the episode where she puts the ring around her neck. Fill me in from there please

Michael Reuben

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Michael Reuben
You might better off just catching the latest episode, which repeats many times this week (including tonight, 1/23, at 9pm EST).

M.

ChadM

Stunt Coordinator
I don't have HBO, I only get to watch it when I am out of town (I travel a good bit, however I don't go back out until week after next).

Paul Jenkins

Supporting Actor
Butch, repeat after me. It is a TV show. Nothing more. No one in their right mind thinks SITC is what all NYers are like, come on. It is entertainment.
I would suggest that you not watch it, and don't post in threads such as this, as it appears to only raise your blood pressure, which we all know is not a good thing :)
Now, about Carrie's new doo and her wonderful outfits on the last show :D
BrianB, thanks for the info on the 2nd divorce, I'll have to go back and watch Season 1 on DVD to see if I can catch it, was it from one of the first episodes??

BrianB

Senior HTF Member
Paul, the episode where Carrie finds out Mr.Big was previously married is Season 1, episode 8: "Three's a Crowd".

Steven Simon

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Steven Simon
Members,
If you don't have something positive, or constructive to add to a thread, don't bother posting. Just move along!!!

Paul Jenkins

Supporting Actor
Thanks BrianB, I have the first 2 seasons on DVD and have watched all the episodes as least once, or thought i had :) I'll watch Ep8 tonight and see. Thanks again

Mike St.Louis

Supporting Actor
Aiden is a good person but just not the right person for Carrie. It's too bad he didn't realize this himself the first time.

I think some people are meant/doomed to be together: Carrie and Big are a good example.

Miranda and Steve are a good couple. I can see it happening.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks