What's new

Seperates or The New Pioneer VSX-49TXi for 3500? (1 Viewer)

AndrewVital

Agent
I am building an entirley new hometheater and am doing a THX audio system. I am looking at the Pioneer VSX-49TXi Reciever. i've found it for about 3500 bucks, but was wondering if I could get into seperates for the same price?
DOes anyone have this pioneer reciever, and if so would you recomend seperates or will this reciever do the job?

Also with the VSX-49TXi's touchscreen remote control does anyone know if that can be tied into other things like screen controls or lighting/blinds?
Thanks...

- Andrew

ChrisHeflen

Supporting Actor
For 3500.00 you can get into seperates which I would recommend. But the 49, IMHO, is a damn good receiver with very cool features that some pre-pros aren't gonna have. You could always get it and then add an amp or something down the road.

If you don't mind buying on-line you can get it for a lot cheaper. Like @ $2700.00. Most of these places will cover the manufacture warranty since there are no authorized Elite dealers on line. At least that I know of.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks