What's new

Second Spin (1 Viewer)

Bill Geiger

Second Unit
Hey all,
Just thought I would mention that I have purchased used DVD's from here and the quality of the discs is superb. Not one scratch. Delivery was about 5 days. You can find some real good bargins here and they tell you exactly if it is a PS version or WS. Might want to check them out.
www.secondspin.com

JohnS

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Steffens
Did you order any DVD's in SNAPPERS?
What were the condition of the snappers and/or ALPHA cases?

Eric Walsh

Stunt Coordinator
Has anyone sold DVDs or CDs to Second Spin before? Has it gone off smoothly? They seem to pay pretty well for them but than again I have never sold a DVD or CD before so I couldn't tell you.

-Eric

JohnS

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Steffens
Eric,
I just sold some VHS/DVD titles to them for store credit, I will know if it went smoothly in about a few days.
Plan on buying a list of DVD's from them too:)

Bill Geiger

Second Unit
Everything that I received from them was in fantastic condition. It was as if they were never even played! The quality was that good. The cases were perfect! They don't accept anything less. The packaging was very well done as well. I would say the best experience, besides buying cigarettes online, so far!

They do say, if you plan on selling to them, they better be in pretty much the shape you bought them in.

Aurel Savin

Supporting Actor
I have sold CD's to Second Spin for a few years now and I must say they are a straight-up, no BS operation.

Your CD's better be in great condition, as they will return them if not, same deal with DVD and VHS.

I do find they prices for DVD's a little high though, I think EBay is still the best bet for used DVD's.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Feetman
Recent bookmarks