Second Spin 20% Off DVD/VHS Sale

Discussion in 'Bargains and Deals' started by dpippel, Jun 5, 2004.

1. dpippel

dpippel HTF Premium Member
    Supporter

Doug
    Here's a heads-up to anyone looking for a deal on pre-owned DVDS: I received an email from Second Spin this morning announcing a sale they're having. Through June 10th, all DVDs and VHS purchases will have 20% taken off the total at time of checkout. There is no minimum.

I've purchased used CDs and DVDs from Second Spin in the past and have always received items that were in fantastic condition.

2. EricSchulz

EricSchulz Producer

When I lived in Denver, I both bought and sold to them at their Colorado Blvd. store. Excellent prices both ways!

3. JohnRice

JohnRice Lead Actor

John
    I've never dropped by Second Spin. Looking at their site, some of the prices are decent and other definitely aren't. I see some stuff I have bought new, not on sale, for less than they have it used. Still, I also see some oop stuff for rather reasonable prices. I'm going to be in Denver with a fellow HTFer next week, so maybe we'll drop by and check it out.

Just to make it easy, anyone have the address of the Colorado Blvd. store or any others in Denver?

4. JohnRice

JohnRice Lead Actor

John
    Never mind, I just looked it up. It looks like it is the same location there used to be a fairly large LD place. Laserland I think.