What's new

Scott Atwell Star Trek Discussion thread (Series and Films) (1 Viewer)

FanCollector

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Lee
Scott, if you have the "Sulu cuts" of those episodes, long considered lost, I am coming to your house to spend three or four months watching and studying them.Nelson, we could include animated episodes. There are a few others to add then, though.

Nelson Au

Senior HTF Member
Balance of Terror and Corbomite Maneuver, both briefing room scenes.The competency hearing in The Deadly Years. I tossed The Slaver Weapon out out of desperation. But I wouldn't know the others.

FanCollector

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Lee
You're not only correct about The Omega Glory, but I had omitted it from my own list! 12 to 6, with three more (unless you are again smarter than I was).

Nelson Au

Senior HTF Member
Okay Lee. This is a really long long shot. I am wondering if in The Empath, did the mirage of Scott who Kirk, Spock and McCoy thought they saw while trying to escape the Vian's on the surface included Sulu?

FanCollector

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Lee
Happened upon an old Super Password rerun on TV today, and Nichelle Nichols was one of the celebrities. She was quite good.

Nelson Au

Senior HTF Member
Wow, I never knew she was on the show. Reminds me of The Odd Couple episode. What decade was her appearance in? I'm curious if it was during the 60's or later after the Star Trek TOS films.

FanCollector

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Lee
Mid 80s, and they made a big deal of saying it was her first time playing so I would interpret that to mean she had not played on the earlier incarnations. She wasn't great at the 60-second bonus round but she gave some really artful clues during the regular game. She won almost every round.

FanCollector

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Lee
The world is moving quickly...All five of her episodes are on YouTube. Just search Super Password Nichols and look for the episodes posted by a jennings861.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks