What's new

"SAW" clear DVD case. Any suggestions? (1 Viewer)

Bob clamer

Supporting Actor
A little heat from a hair dryer and some gently tugging and the tab came off w/ease. No need for any kind of solvent. No residue. :emoji_thumbsup:

They always just pop right off when I peel up an edge, the plastic of the case is always way more thick and durable than these stupid little security tabs. The ones I hate are the cardboard fold-out cases with clear trays, and they put the security sticker BEHIND the clear tray, where it's visible against the cardboard background that it's GLUED onto...there is no way to get rid of it.

But more than that, I hate the companies that feel like if they don't seal every single edge of the case with those security stickers, people will be opening packaging and stealing discs from the store, all day long. I hate having to pull all that crud off the case, just to get into it.

TedT

Second Unit
From reading the first few posts, I think someone's sarcasm detector may need some realignment.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks