What's new

SAS Championship Photo (1 Viewer)

Bob Graz

Supporting Actor
Was shooting over lunch at the SAS Championship today. When I looked at my shots, I thought that this one of Curtis Strange looked particularly good.

Scott Merryfield

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Scott Merryfield
I always thought it would be fun to shoot during the practice round of a tournament. Did you have any problems with being allowed to use your camera? It's too bad there are no longer any tournaments based here in Michigan. The seniors left Dearborn when Ford Motor Company dropped sponsorship, and the PGA Tour did the same thing when GM pulled its sponsorship. The closest event now is the LPGA tourney in Toledo.

Bob Graz

Supporting Actor
Hi Scott. No problems shooting Tues-Thurs practice rounds. Small venue, good access to all the players. Lot's of fun. Bob

Cookiesowns

Auditioning
Real Name
Joseph Wu
Nice shot. I love the isolation of the background and the subject. Though it is a bit distracting at the same time.a tighter crop/framing will help that, also try focusing on rule of thirds and in no time, your shots will be looking very nice.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks