What's new

Sanus HTB3 for JBL N24? (1 Viewer)

BobAZ

Stunt Coordinator
The HTB3 stands will NOT work out of the box with the N24's, but are usable after modification.

Take one speaker to a hardware store and find a bolt for the N24's bottom mounting hole. Remember to include the thickness of the bracket. Drill out the supplied flat bracket so the N24 centered over the stand.

IMPORTANT NOTE: If you don't have a drill press available to you, this hole can be hard to make with a hand drill. It requires drilling slightly off an existing hole in the bracket and a hand drill will tend to slip.

I'm using the stands for my rear surrounds and am happy with them.

Thanks for the response. Maybe I should just bite the bullet and get the Omnimount/Furniture Works RB-1s as I am sans drill press. From what I can tell I think someone here has used them out of the box with the N24s but am not 100% sure. And there's nowhere near me that carries these. If the person who uses these still peruses this forum please chime in. Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks