What's new

Samsung PN63B550? PN58B560? (1 Viewer)

Hey everyone, I am a Noob poster, but have been lurking for quite a while. I am looking to upgrade my display from a Samsung HPT5064 to something bigger and prettier. I have been focused on a Samsung PN58B560, but for only a few hundred dollars more (yes, that is me talking myself into it), I can jump up to the 63. Any arguments for or against the these 2 displays? Any other suggestions and why?

I have 2 Samsungs now and never had any issues, there seems to be some people that really dislike the product, but never really understood why. BTW, this will be paired with an Onkyo SR806, a samung BD-P3600, xbox 360 and a wii. The receiver is driving a 5.1 set of infinity's with a ps-212 sub, (not confident on the speakers). Let me know your thoughts, thanks!

Robert_J

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert
Welcome to the forum. There is a display section where TV's are discussed at length. This section is for discussion of complete theaters or building your own.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.