What's new

Samsung DLP info (1 Viewer)

John_Yanotka

Agent
I was on Samsung's website. I was looking at their DLP Projection TV's and I am interested in the SP46L5HX model.Does anyone have any info on this model? Thanks for your help. John

Jack Briggs

Senior HTF Member
Welcome to HTF, John.

FYI, when asking about specific models and/or manufacturers of displays, please post here. The Basics area is for general discussion at the beginner level. Thanks, and best of luck.

Wayne Ernst

Senior HTF Member
John,

I'm not sure where you're located. But, Samsung has released the 3rd generation of DLP projection TVs. I had a chance to see one of the 2nd generation TVs which was being driven by a very long (35+ foot) composite cable and the picture looked absolutely stunning.

In any regard, the new 46" DLP TV - Model #: HL-P4663W is one that is highly anticipated by those waiting for the release. Here's a link to the one I'm referring to: Link to new 46" DLP

Finally, I should point out that I'm no "pro" when it comes to DLPs. I'm just checking out some of the products that are available in anticipation of making a few months down the road. Also, I've noticed that CompUSA is selling a 42" Samsung Plasma LCD for quite a nice price - actually, they have a $1,300 "instant" rebate off the price and they are throwing in a "free" 5.1 surround system with a built-in DVD player which has a value of $250 or so.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks