1. Sign-up to become a member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It only takes 30 seconds to sign up, so join the discussion today!
    Dismiss Notice

Rythmik Audio 380-watt plate Amp

Discussion in 'Home Theater Projects' started by Geoff L, Mar 3, 2003.

1. ThomasW

ThomasW Cinematographer

The Fidek amps are ok DJ amps, the fans tend to be a little loud for home use.

For the same price as the Fidek I'd probably get one of THESE

2. Geoff L

Geoff L Screenwriter

Geoff
    Question::::

Those using the Rythmik 380 Amp and you "MOUNTED" it on your sub, did you use the Rythmik website "Cut Out dimensions"???

Just want to be "absolutly sure" they are correct before cutting. It's going into a finished sub that is going to be very difficult to cut it's opening larger due to the design!

I emailed Brian of Rythmik and mentioned that the cut out dimensions are not in the 380's nice 4-page manual. He thanked me for bring this to his attention.
    He also said, he's on the conservitive side "slightly" for the cut out dimensions at his web site.

Thanks
    Geoff

Edit:
    I went with 9-1/4 by 11-1/4 for the cutout. It fits fine but more play room than I like to see when I mount a plate amp. Brians on site cutout measurments would make for a tighter fit. Next R-350 amp mount, I will go with his dimensions instead.

3. Tom Held

Tom Held Agent

How is everybody using the Rythmik with their Pre-Pro's bass managment?

4. Ben_E

Ben_E Stunt Coordinator

Good question.