What's new

Rotel 1066 component video bandwidth increased to over 100 MHz (1 Viewer)

Dan Harmer

Agent
Subject says it all for those of you who weren't aware. I read this in the January 2003 Stereophile Guide to Home Theater review on the Rotel 1066 last night. The review also mentions that Rotel is planning on shipping the unit with a new remote to replace the 969 in early 2003. Good news for potential Rotel owners...

-Dan

Hap C

Agent
Thanks for the post. I had ruled out the 1066 because it did not pass a HD signal, but it's nice to know they have upgraded. Wonder how you make sure you get the upgraded one?

In this day and age, and for the market they appeal to, they would be better off dumping a bunch of the composite and S video inputs (6 each, I think) and adding at lest one more set of component inputs in addition to the 2 they have now.

DanaA

Screenwriter
If you're interested in Rotel stuff, you really need to check this site. Not only does the site have the ears and eyes of Rotel affixed to it, but Andrew will go to great lengths to contact them with whatever questions/issues you have. And, if you go there, it would be great if you posted some for the folks over there to get to know you.
Try here

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks