What's new

Ron P's RPTV, and my own addiction.... (1 Viewer)

Stacey_V

Stunt Coordinator
It is true...my fascination with HT is truly an addiction. I got up this morning, and the first thing I wanted to do was check and see how Ron made out today with his new Mits. RPTV. I know how excited I was when I first got my 53HS10, and I wanted to see if Ron was as pleased with his purchase as I was.
Of course I get great pleasure from my own stuff, that doesn't even need to be said. I also find myself getting excited when I know some of my "online" friends are upgrading their own equipment. I don't feel "envy" when I read up on someone getting some new gear. I want to share in their purchase as I hope to glean some info / tips that may help me to further my own HT experience.
Anyone else feel as I do?
Regards,
Stacey
------------------
inspector.gif

Ron-P

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ron
Wow! My name in a thread title, I thought I might be busted or something.
eek.gif

Thanks for the thoughts Stacey
cool.gif

I too love to hear about others upgrades and how they made out, the changes they encounter and the excitement they get from it, just as Greg has been with his new Mits he got yesterday.
Here we go, short and sweet, I want to get back, but I had to hop online and post a quicky.
Ken Cranes showed up at 10:30 this morning with my new Mits 46807. As I type this I cannot get the huge smile off my face. Words cannot do this TV justice.
I put in Vertical Limit and was blown off a cliff (so to speak). The difference between my old Sony 35" and this new 16:9 is nothing short of amazing, the picture is stunning, colors are vibrant, detail is awesome, blacks are deep and the size, WOW, perfect for the Green Room. Talk about being there, this TV puts you there.
I cannot say enough, one seriously awesome TV. I cannot type anymore, got to finish cleaning up as several friends are coming over to watch VL and they have no idea about the new TV.
Thanks again everyone for your input, help and support.
This weekend is going to be one hell-of-a Home Theater ride. Take care and have a safe one.
Peace Out~
biggrin.gif

------------------
http://home.earthlink.net/~peregrinefalcon/

Carlo_M

Senior HTF Member
Ron,
Get off the HTF and back in front of your new TV!!!!
Glad to hear that you're new baby is doing well and bringing you and yours much happiness and excitement.
I'm still counting down until Panny manufactures my TV. So you're going to have to enjoy your TV doubly for the both of us!
Cheers!

SteveMc

Stunt Coordinator
I realize the excitement of a new tv may have scrambled rational thought, so just keep in mind...
after your eyes dry up and get big puffy bags under them from days of continuous viewing, the remedy for this is sleep
tongue.gif

Just trying to be helpful (no one told me when I got my new TV...I'm blind now
biggrin.gif
)
------------------
Crash
"Even if you were right, that would be one plus one plus two plus one, not one plus TWO plus one plus one..."
Help us get the Friday the 13th films-UNCUT. Click Here or here

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks