What's new

Rocket RS 750 Signature Edition (1 Viewer)

JackRI

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Jack Richard
Did they put a horse's head in your bed, Frank? ;)

As Bob said above, if you find you like their "signature," you're gonna love the 750s. You've already discovered what a joy it is to deal with the company. I'll be eagerly awaiting your appraisal.

Hope you're doing well.

dave alan

Second Unit
Frank,

Cool news. Glad you found a deal you like.

I'll be interested, as always, to hear how it works out.

I read all your posts and have enjoyed your input and enthusiasm!

Dave

frank manrique

Supporting Actor
quote:

"Did they put a horse's head in your bed, Frank?"

Nope, but they promised to leave my dog "Tonto" alone! :D

"As Bob said above, if you find you like their "signature," you're gonna love the 750s. You've already discovered what a joy it is to deal with the company. I'll be eagerly awaiting your appraisal."

Jack, I have the feeling the 750s will more than please me in addition of being an excellent replacement for the current "big" HT system's main L&R speakers (which I have used since the 80s--they are that good--but the "reference" system needs a change).
And, oh, yes...dealing with AV123 thus far has been nothing but a true, unadulterated pleasurable experience...yes siree!

"Hope you're doing well."

So far so good my friend, but still need to find out what else is going on inside me, though. Will be checking with the Doc as soon as he comes back from vacation...

-THTS

"...hi, my name is Frank...and am an SVS bassaholic..."

frank manrique

Supporting Actor
quote:

"I'll be interested, as always, to hear how it works out.

I read all your posts and have enjoyed your input and enthusiasm!"

Dave,

You bet that you'll be hearing about my sonic impressions of the 750s (can't provide charts and the like 'cus I just ain't as technically savvy as Craig, Mark, Ed, et al, or even having the gear to do it with, though I sure would like being able to)!

Thanks for the kind words. I do hope my avid enthusiasm for the hobby comes through as such; I truly love it!!...

-THTS

"hi...my name is Frank...and am an SVS bassaholic..."

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks