What's new

Rocket Loudspeakers RS250's For SALE! (1 Viewer)

Adam_Reiter

Second Unit
$475/shipped SOLD!!(price lowered cause I want to move on the new towers)

Ok guys. I want to give this forum first crack at these. (along with av123) I am finally going to be upgrading my REAR SURROUND (6th and 7th Channel) to RS750 Towers. I originally wanted to go this route, but I bought the 40" Wega instead of the 36", and it ate up my money for the second set of towers.

So, I am selling my RS250's to help pay for the new set of towers. These have been my rear surround, so obviously not very much sound or power has gone into them. They are not even broken in yet. Virtually mint. Just some fingerprints I will buff off. I will go over them tonight and try and get a closeup of any imperfections I can find if any. I still have all original packaging. (Double boxes, custom plastic styrofoam, tshirt material slip covers)

Here are a couple of pics of my setup right before I moved.

http://slaggbot.0catch.com/images/ht/HT_RS_01s.jpg

http://slaggbot.0catch.com/images/ht_01.jpg
================================================== ====

Here is the info and links to the speakers.

http://www.av123.com/products_produc...d81e3a1dc03138

"From Official Website"
Featuring the Vifa Ring Radiator, the RS250 is unmistakably stellar at high frequencies, just as you'd expect from a speaker with such an extraordinary tweeter. But what might surprise you is the way the RS250--with its hefty custom 6.5" aluminum alloy long-throw cone woofer and an enclosure size of nearly 1000 cubic inches--handles all but the very lowest octaves with an authoritative slam that will leave you grinning from ear to ear. The RS250s have been carefully voiced to timbre match all of the other speakers in the Rocket line, but work especially well in home theater applications as rear-surround speakers in conjunction with the RS750 or RS550 floorstanding speakers and our RSC200 center channel. Two-channel music aficionados will love the way the superlative RS250s disappear into the soundstage, while home theater buffs who prefer the aesthetics of bookshelf speakers will find exceptional performance from the RS250s when used as front channel speakers in conjunction with a similarly-superior subwoofer such as the HSU VTF-3.

-----------------------------------------------------System: Two way, two driver direct-radiating system, vented enclosure with rear-firing flared port
Drivers: Vifa Ring Radiator tweeter, custom 6.5" long-throw aluminum cone woofer
Crossover: 3.8 kHz, 3rd-order alignment
Frequency Response: 50 Hz to 20 KHz (± 3 dB)
Impedance: 6 Ohms nominal
Efficiency: 89 dB (@ 1 watt / 1 meter)
Power Rating: 25-120 Watts power handling
Dimensions: 13.75" H x 13.5" D x 9.5" W (349 x 343 x 241 mm)
Weight: 24 lbs (11 kg) each; ship weight = 60 lbs (shipped in pairs)
Shipping Weight: 60 lbs. / pair

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks