What's new

Robin Hood: Prince of Thieves.... (1 Viewer)

todd s

Senior HTF Member
I know a lot of people diss the movie and Kevin Costner. But, I really enjoyed it. It is one of the few movies that I can watch over and over again. I am glad to hear an SE is coming next year.

Danny Knapp

Stunt Coordinator
Yes...thank God! That is one movie that needs a re-release! :emoji_thumbsup:
It's a "flipper" disc:
(Half the movie on one side and half on the other):thumbsdown:

Chuck Mayer

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Chuck Mayer
Yeah, I have the flipper. I would buy this again in a second if they fixed that. I remember the critics lambasting this, and the moviegoers loving it. It had legs as well (the good old days...).

I agree that it's a classic!

Take care,

Chuck

Marshall Alsup

Second Unit
Definatly great news! I love this flick, Alan Rickman is the shit in this. I've put off buying the disk because I hate flippers. I'm glad theres a SE coming out. Thanks for the news.

Marshall

Barry S

Stunt Coordinator
I love this movie. I went to see it for my 11th birthday. Too bad I don't still have my action figures from this movie. I had Robin Hood, Will Scarlett, Little John and the Sheriff of Nottingham.

Definitely would buy the SE.

todd s

Senior HTF Member
John,

I heard about the SE at the Warner Bros chat. The rep said that Morgan Creek is working on an SE for sometime next year.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks