What's new

Ric Easton...Any info on Voyager covers? (1 Viewer)

DougWright

Stunt Coordinator
Ric,
awesome work againdo you think you will be making a supplement disc cover again?

Thanks again for the great covers.

Ric Easton

Senior HTF Member
Yes, I'll do it when I'm done with the whole set.

I just started a poll for a season 4 design over at my site. Please feel free to participate. You gotta be an EZBoard member to participate. If you do not want to register, you can always just lease a post telling me which version you like. The thread for the poll is right here at my site.

Thanks!
Ric

Aryn Leroux

Screenwriter
Ric: even though i am not a fan of voyager, i must say nice job on those so far. I am looking forward to see what you do with farscape down the road as i finally completed my collection with 4.5 last week :)

Ric Easton

Senior HTF Member
Thanks, Aryn!

I'm still looking for Farscape 4.5 at Best Buy. Their nearby competitor (FYE) had it, but BB sells it for 10 bucks less.

You may be disappointed with what I'm planning for Farscape. I really like the design of the season one boxes, so my plan is to basically convert them for bigger cases. I may not even do a continuing spine shot. Partly because I cannot find enough HQ pix of Moya and also because I think they may be getting a little tired.

There is also the fact that I will probably design the cases for both the fat Alpha-paks and the slim 5 disc cases that have recently come on the scene. Making a spine shot for each (like I did with B5) can become very work intensive!

Ric

KyleC

Supporting Actor

Blasphemy!! Rick I think the reason yours are so nice is because they look great on display. I look at my two seasons of TNG with your covers then compare that to the 7 seasons of DS9 I have in official cases. Yours are soooo much better to look at. It's all worth it to buy all new cases and DL the covers because they look so damn good on display. :)

Ric Easton

Senior HTF Member

I couldn't decide which I liked best, so there are 3 versions of season 4. For those still playing, I hope one of them suits your tastes.

You can get 'em right here!

Ric

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks