What's new

Ric Easton...Any info on Voyager covers? (1 Viewer)

todd s

Senior HTF Member
For some reason my search mode is not working. Just curious if when you might be posting your Voyager covers?

Thanks!

todd s

Senior HTF Member
For some reason my search mode is not working. Just curious if when you might be posting your Voyager covers?

Thanks!

Ric Easton

Senior HTF Member
Sorry for the delay guys. I have been working up to this one. I plan on releasing the first 3 seasons shortly after season 3 comes out.

If you want, you can check out the status over at my my own board

Please feel free to stop by, say hi and offer suggestions.

Ric

Ric Easton

Senior HTF Member
Sorry for the delay guys. I have been working up to this one. I plan on releasing the first 3 seasons shortly after season 3 comes out.

If you want, you can check out the status over at my my own board

Please feel free to stop by, say hi and offer suggestions.

Ric

Bill>Moore

Second Unit
The covers are looking good so far! If any Trek needed alternate covers, this series desperately needs it! The current boxes are just terrible!

Ric Easton

Senior HTF Member
OK, Here we go...

I didn't get as much done this weekend as I thought I would. Just the first 3 seasons are done and I still have to get around to the inserts. But its a start!

AlexSchwarz

Stunt Coordinator
Amazing job, Ric! However, since I am "only" using the inserts for those European boxsets, when do you think those will be avaiable? In a few days? Or rather in a month?

Again, let my say "wow" - those covers are really beautiful. :emoji_thumbsup:

Ric Easton

Senior HTF Member
Thanks guys,

Alex, I hope to have the inserts done sometime this week. A word of warning though... I'm not planning on getting to awful fancy with them. I'll probably base them on the LCARS layout that appear on the backs of the covers.

And when I say sometime this week... That's assuming that my wife is gonna give me the time to work on them! 2 weeks, tops!

Ric

GarySchrock

Second Unit
Hmm, guess it's time to break down and order some cases for the voyager sets. It's a good thing Ric is around, because it seems that paramount likes to make the cases look worse with each series.

Ric Easton

Senior HTF Member
Glad you like them! And Frank, I hope you'll notice I finally got around to releasing the bare bones spine design!

Ric

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ertugrul
Recent bookmarks