What's new

Return of the King trailer NOW ONLINE (1 Viewer)

Sean Laughter

Screenwriter
Shot of the ring in Frodo’s hand, followed by a shot of Gollum, Frodo, and Sam walking through a wooded area.
Given the dirty/wet condition of the hand I think that may actually be Smeagol's hand (or his friends') from the flashback to when he found the ring. Is that scene supposed to be in the film?

Nick Sievers

Senior HTF Member
I've watched it a couple of times now, whose voice is saying "Ride now, Ride for ruin and the world's ending" ? That sounded like a really good moment.

Nick Sievers

Senior HTF Member
I thought it was him on the field just didn't pick the voice. Hopefully he gets more of a role in RotK, I thought he had a great screen presence in TTT.

Qui-Gon John

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Co
Can someone put up a zip version, for those who prefer zip to WinRAR? What is the big deal about RAR anyway, (in other words, why do some people prefer to use it over zip)?

Alex Spindler

Senior HTF Member
I think it is supposed to have a more efficient compression algorithm than WinZip. But then again, I don't really know for sure and haven't tested myself.

Benjamin_L

Stunt Coordinator
All the dialogue/sound on my winrar version was a few seconds out of sync. As if I care!

If only Santa would bring me ROTK for christmas!

Muchos Kudos, Scott!:D

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks