What's new

Return of the King trailer NOW ONLINE (1 Viewer)

Mike Mundt

Stunt Coordinator
if the trailer goes down again and people miss it, send me a private message, and ill try to get it on my server for a few hours

WilliamP

Grip
CHUD confirmed that this is NOT a trailer. It's promotional material from TTT DVD, the last 1:30 of the ROTK preview more than likely

Lou Sytsma

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Lou Sytsma
Able to get a 10 mb version - what can one say. It speaks of things that point to an awesome conclusion indeed.

The one shot that really strikes a chord with me is the close up shot of a very begrimed Frodo as he pauses for a rest and then painfully pulls himself upward. Truly a great moment.

Scott Bourden

Second Unit
I have the 22 meg RAR file, and since the original server is being hammered, I will host it on mine.

I am posting this file ONLY for the HTF. I do not want it distributed or sent around to anywhere or anyone else OTHER then the HTF. If I get home from work tonight and see that it is being linked to off other sites and forums, it weill be changed to something quite nasty, this I promise you.

I only say this because my bandwidth costs me money, and I have enough provisioned to handle the HTF load for a day or so, not half the other forums and leechers on the internet.

Respect this, and I will try to host files at a decent speed in the future, THANKS!

EDIT: Well, seems somebody decided to send the linka round anyway... Well, I've switched the files directory, and you need to click the link to get into it. The trailer move is the only file available for download, it's called rotk.rar

Please don't pass this one around as well, other forums ate about 10 gigs of my bandwidth today.

EDIT #2.

Link is taken down, if anybody "really" needs this file, drop me a PM and I'll see what I can do, but it's been spread far and wide on my dime for about a week, time to take it down :) If anybody knows who Andrew Pratt is, tell him to stop sending around my damn links too :thumbsdown:

Mike Mundt

Stunt Coordinator
i have to say, the best part of the trailer, for those who have read the book and are familiar with it. Is with Gandalf and Pippin talking in the room they shared in Minas Tirith. I clearly remember those parts from the book, and i thought it was really cool just the two of them having a regular conversation about what is going to happen. Interaction we usually see between Gandalf and other characters is usually very stressful decision making, except for in the very beginning of the book in the Shire.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks