What's new

Regular price on SVS 20-39PCi? (1 Viewer)

Jonathan_

Second Unit
Anybody know what the regular price is on this sub? I really want to order one before they go off sale, but money is really tight. If the price difference is significent I might go ahead and order it. If it's just 50 bucks or less I will probably wait. FYI the current price is $549. Thanks in advance.

Jonathan

SVS-Ron

Screenwriter
Jonathan,

The pre-sale pricing was $649 I believe. We are due a major audit of costs, sales etc on or about 21 SEP and will determine what if any prices we can keep, and what will have to go up. Ideally we keep ALL prices just where they are, but even SVS (and its employees) deal with inflationary pressure. So far prices have fallen a good bit since our debut (while performance, durability, fit and finish have gone up universally). Suffice it to say this is one time they could go up.

If they do, all or some, it'll be reluctantly. We may not raise prices all the way to their old levels either. Incremental hikes could happen, we really don't know yet. This sale was a bit of an experiment for us and the results will determine our future course.

BTW, feel free to e-mail us any time with questions small and large. We NEVER get tired of customer mail ;^)

Ron

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks