What's new
World Wide Stereo

Recievers..narrowed down to 3..some questions (1 Viewer)

John Wes

Stunt Coordinator
Thanks Michael...
Your probably right. In the meantime...I am kinda bummed about this. I was excited about a couple of Bach Organ works on SACD and DVD-A...I actually bought the Coopman DVD-A..and even though I have a set of fronts that reach pretty low....I was excited to see what this new sub would do.
I'll have to look into Outlaws processor or if someone else has a better suggestion.......I'm all ears. :D

Please support HTF by using one of these affiliate links when considering a purchase.

Steve Adams

Second Unit
I have listend to the marantz and I own a pioneer. I love my pioneer. I bought it for the main reason I got it cheap! now, since owning it, I have grown to love it, it's super powerful and very nice sounding. close to my old marantz 2240 circa 1975!. warm and smooth. the marantz sounded good to, but for about 400 less i got my pioneer with more features. Now, if you can find a dealer, go listen to nad. THEY ARE AWSOME! it's my next receiver! or the pioneer elite vsx-49txi! im flipping a coin.! denon, i have never been really impressed with them. I dont know if it was the setup or what, but they sounded tinny and the build quality was not there. Sorta built like harman. all plasticy (if thats a word:D ) Just steer clear of harman and sony. nuttin but problems...

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hilogisticz
Recent bookmarks