What's new

Reason for "The History of Beavis and Butt-head" recall finally revealed! (1 Viewer)

Casey Trowbridg

Senior HTF Member

I have both volumes from time life and they do not contain every episode. Notable ones that they left out for me include the 1 where they stick fire crackers in the bowling ball, and when they forget how to piss among others.
On the second volume, they do include 3 music videos so while it isn't much it is something.

Casey Trowbridg

Senior HTF Member

I have both volumes from time life and they do not contain every episode. Notable ones that they left out for me include the 1 where they stick fire crackers in the bowling ball, and when they forget how to piss among others.
On the second volume, they do include 3 music videos so while it isn't much it is something.

BrianNK

Auditioning

I don't think it had as much to do with MTV not asking for Judge's permission before production, but rather the artistic integrity of the Beavis and Butthead franchise. I think Mike Judge simply didn't want subpar episodes (in his mind) representing and diminishing the whole of Beavis and Butthead. He wanted something his kids could be proud of down the road. It's very understandable and only made worse by the fact that MTV went behind his back. Maybe they'll work it out and we'll get our seasonal DVD box-sets after all.

Jaime_Weinman

Supporting Actor
There's a new article on Mike Judge in the Guardian (doesn't seem to be online for some reason), and here's the part about B&B -- the most amusing part is highlighted in bold:

Eugene Esterly

Supporting Actor

So do I. I want B&B on DVD in season format w/uncut episodes & music videos intact. This is the reason why I don't own the current B&B episode DVD's. In fact, it seems that Mike Judge also wants B&B released on DVD in their complete uncut format.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks