What's new

Reason for "The History of Beavis and Butt-head" recall finally revealed! (1 Viewer)

Greg_S_H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Greg
I'm glad to see that he doesn't like the videos being cut. Unfortunately, I doubt if we'll ever see season sets with full videos. That would be tremendous, though.

Greg_S_H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Greg
I'm glad to see that he doesn't like the videos being cut. Unfortunately, I doubt if we'll ever see season sets with full videos. That would be tremendous, though.

Casey Trowbridg

Senior HTF Member
It sounds to me like his main objection is the fact that they didn't ask him in the first place and they were supposed to and that they picked a bunch of episodes that he didn't like and if I were him I'd probably have reacted the same way. Especially if I'm still supposed to have some power over my creation.

Casey Trowbridg

Senior HTF Member
It sounds to me like his main objection is the fact that they didn't ask him in the first place and they were supposed to and that they picked a bunch of episodes that he didn't like and if I were him I'd probably have reacted the same way. Especially if I'm still supposed to have some power over my creation.

Scott Strang

Screenwriter
When I ordered the Time-Life Beavis and Butthead DVD set I was thrilled. However a very foolish fly landed on the mailbox when the DVD's were still inside.

The fly was charged (in insect court of course) with attemped theft and found guilty. The penalty was was death.

Scott Strang

Screenwriter
When I ordered the Time-Life Beavis and Butthead DVD set I was thrilled. However a very foolish fly landed on the mailbox when the DVD's were still inside.

The fly was charged (in insect court of course) with attemped theft and found guilty. The penalty was was death.

Aaron Silverman

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Aaron Silverman
Scott,

How is the Time-Life set? Are the shows unedited? (Minus the videos, of course -- I can't imagine what the rights issues are like!)

I think the 6-disc set has every episode, does it not?

Aaron Silverman

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Aaron Silverman
Scott,

How is the Time-Life set? Are the shows unedited? (Minus the videos, of course -- I can't imagine what the rights issues are like!)

I think the 6-disc set has every episode, does it not?

Scott Strang

Screenwriter
Aaron
The best of my knowledge none are edited except for (as you stated) the videos. My set has 3 discs and was something $30. Only problem is that my only reference for them is ones I saw and sometimes recorded on MTV. I joined the B&B craze rather late compared to other folks. And with the videos being from some no-longer alive bands, I too bet rights issues would cause a studio to forego a DVD release.

Also the set didn't include the episode where B&B are having personal hygiene issues which I thought was one of the best.

This is the collection I bought.
http://www.timelife.com/is-bin/INTER...oductSKU=18710

Scott Strang

Screenwriter
Aaron
The best of my knowledge none are edited except for (as you stated) the videos. My set has 3 discs and was something $30. Only problem is that my only reference for them is ones I saw and sometimes recorded on MTV. I joined the B&B craze rather late compared to other folks. And with the videos being from some no-longer alive bands, I too bet rights issues would cause a studio to forego a DVD release.

Also the set didn't include the episode where B&B are having personal hygiene issues which I thought was one of the best.

This is the collection I bought.
http://www.timelife.com/is-bin/INTER...oductSKU=18710

david_slater

Stunt Coordinator
i have everything that was released on dvd.
as well as history of b&b
i like washing the dog and babe's R us. :emoji_thumbsup: :D

david_slater

Stunt Coordinator
i have everything that was released on dvd.
as well as history of b&b
i like washing the dog and babe's R us. :emoji_thumbsup: :D

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation155
Recent bookmarks