What's new

Reality Shows on BRAVO on DVD (1 Viewer)

Mick Tees

Second Unit
I find myself watching more of these Reality type of shows on tv lately. "Blow Out" "The Restaurant" & "Queer Eye".

I posted something recently about if any of you would want to purchase "Queer Eye for the Straight Guy" on DVD if it ever came out as complete seasons.

I was curious if "The Restaurant" would be coming out on DVD any time soon? Have you heard anything? I checked on Ebay and people are selling bootleg copies of Season 1 on DVD.

Does anyone have any interest in "The Restaurant" w/Rocco DiSpirito on DVD?

I first got hooked when BRAVO network showed all of these episodes of Season One back to back during a marathon session one weekend. Last night I was watching another episode of Season Two and I am still intrigued by this show.

Mick Tees

Second Unit
I find myself watching more of these Reality type of shows on tv lately. "Blow Out" "The Restaurant" & "Queer Eye".

I posted something recently about if any of you would want to purchase "Queer Eye for the Straight Guy" on DVD if it ever came out as complete seasons.

I was curious if "The Restaurant" would be coming out on DVD any time soon? Have you heard anything? I checked on Ebay and people are selling bootleg copies of Season 1 on DVD.

Does anyone have any interest in "The Restaurant" w/Rocco DiSpirito on DVD?

I first got hooked when BRAVO network showed all of these episodes of Season One back to back during a marathon session one weekend. Last night I was watching another episode of Season Two and I am still intrigued by this show.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks