What's new

Real World Vancouver (1 Viewer)

Jereme D

Stunt Coordinator
What's the deal with this? I've seen most of the past Real World seasons and the people don't seem to act as they typically do. Is this something that MTV made up, or did the 'incident' really occur.

John Thomas

Senior HTF Member
From what I've seen, it (the cancelled RW) didn't have enough flakes and nuts. Just plain Jane ol' cereal don't sell these days.

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
They cancelled the Real World? I thought they were filming the one for Atlanta now. The Las Vegas edition should starting up in the fall or next season (I thought).

Matthew Chmiel

Senior HTF Member
This is a scripted spoof (like Timothy said) of The Real World called The Real World Movie: The Lost Season airing tonight form 9-10:30.
Entertainment Weekly mentioned that the movie's plot deals with a rejected Real Worlder takes the Vancouver Real Worlders hostages and forces them to "get real."
I like the show, and there's nothing else to do tonight, so of course I'm watching it. :)

Daniel Kikin

Screenwriter
Patrick,

It definitely has not been cancelled. From what I've read, the finale of the Chicago edition was the highest rated episode of any Real World edition to ever air on MTV. Also, The Real World: Las Vegas starts on 9/17, a good warmup for Survivor 5 two nights later!

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
I couldn't get through 30 minutes of this 90 minute movie (I had time-shifted it last night). It was really bad/lame.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks