What's new

Real World Complete First Season - less than $12US SHIPPED at Amazon.ca (1 Viewer)

Scott_J

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Scott
First note that that is Amazon.ca (their Canadian site) NOT Amazon.com. With that having been said, the 2-disc set is $12.59CDN, plus shipping, which comes to a grand total of $18.07CDN (to the US), or $11.59US according to the latest conversion rates. This is a misprice (they list the MSRP as $17.99CDN but it is actually $38.99CDN), so it may not last long so jump on it if you want it.
To make it even sweeter of a deal, if your order totals $35CDN or more, you can get $5 off using the code CANADALAUNCH, and for you Canucks, if your order totals $75CDN or more, you get free shipping (within Canada only). And I just found this out when I placed my order, but if you have an account at Amazon.com you can use the same account at Amazon.ca, you don't have to register again.
http://www.amazon.ca/exec/obidos/ASIN/B00006DXXR/

Bob-N

Supporting Actor
Nice catch. I just ordered it. Thanks.

Notice its #1 ranked? Lots of people took the deal.

Bob

Scott_J

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Scott
Not surprising b/c this was also posted at DVDTalk (where I found out about it), and who knows how many other forum. Great price!

Daniel Kikin

Screenwriter
I just ordered it too. This is the regular U.S. version, right? Just wondering why it's much cheaper there, along with other sets like Friends and Stargate SG-1.

Daniel Kikin

Screenwriter
Has anyone received a shipping notice from Amazon.ca yet? There website lists availability as 4 to 6 weeks. I really don't want to wait over a month to get this.

Bob-N

Supporting Actor
My estimated delivery date is 8-18Oct. No shipping confirmation yet. Maybe in the next day or so.

Interestingly enough, it's now posted as $13.49cdn which still is a great price. I wonder why it's so cheap for so long?

Daniel Kikin

Screenwriter
Looks like I jumped the gun - I got my shipping notice late last night with delivery estimate b/w October 7 and 17. Whew!

Bleddyn Williams

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Bleddyn Williams
I haven't received a shipping confirmation, but checking my order online, its down for having shipped yesterday. If you haven't received an email, it might be worth having a look online!

Bleddyn

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks