What's new

Question about The Gift...(Spoilers) (1 Viewer)

Richard Travale

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Rich Travale
I finally got around to renting this one and I have to say it was pretty damned good. I did a search and nothing came up and maybe someone can shed some light on something for me.
Near the end when Annie and Spoiler:Buddy are in the car, there is clearly someone in the back seat behind Annie. I know it wasn't Spoiler:Wayne, because they put him in the trunk. I paused this in the two or three scenes that the car was shown and I even pointed it out to my family and they all agreed there was someone there. I thought it might be Spoiler:her dead husband but nothing came of it.
Please, if anyone has any insight or knowledge about this part of the movie, let me know.
To anyone thinking about buying or renting this movie, I highly recommend it.
------------------
Rich
"A) You can never go too far and B) If I'm going to get busted it is NOT going to be by a guy like DAT."
My Website

Gilbert Galindo

Stunt Coordinator
Good question for a good movie. I usually kept pausing the part where we get to see a nice frontal shot of Jessica. Does anybody got that photo? Mexican, but proud to be an American!

Jeff_A

Screenwriter
Just great, Richard! Like Dave, I completely missed whatever it is you are talking about. Now you've forced me to purchase this one - soon!
biggrin.gif

------------------
The Dark Tower
jamaris1.jpg

Fearless Vampire Killers (1967)?

Richard Travale

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Rich Travale
I was talking to a friend of mine and he suggested that it was just a sound guy or something like that. Talk amongst yourselves.
------------------
Rich
"A) You can never go too far and B) If I'm going to get busted it is NOT going to be by a guy like DAT."
My Website

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks