What's new

Punk'd (1 Viewer)

Gary->dee

Screenwriter

Anyone else like watching this sinister MTV show? I saw it once and was hooked. That little kid is hilarious! They found the right kid to pull the stuff that he does with a straight face.

I like watching celebrities get PUNK'D! :D

MickeS

Senior HTF Member
I've seen a couple of stunts, I found them mildly amusing. But it's hard not to watch the show, since it seems to be on all the time. :)

NickSo

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Nick So
I saw it this weekend.. wtih eliza dushki and mandy moore... it wasn't too bad...

Eric Samonte

Screenwriter
I agree with MIke, it seems to be hogging the airtime at MTV. On another note though, you can actually observe who among today's celebrities seem to have a more better upbringing....

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
This is a guilty pleasure type of show. I'll have to remember to have my ReplayTV set up to record the usual "Punk'd" marathon they have on the weekends it seems.

Jason Merrick

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Jason Merrick
I love Punk'd! Although I think the Mandy Moore and the Oscar de la Hoya episodes were my least favorite. The one where they were reposessing all of Justin Timberlake's property was hilarious. He was ready to cry... :D

Great stuff! :emoji_thumbsup:

Hanson

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Hanson
It's be more watchable if a) the stunts had better focus (eg the Mandy Moore stunt was elaborately planned and totally hilarious vs. the Jessica Alba or Kelly Osborne segments that were an exercise of, "let's see what happens when they meet this guy" and weren't particularly funny) and b) less of Ashton Kutcher screaming into the camera (thank God for Tivo).

ryan_m

Stunt Coordinator
less of Ashton Kutcher screaming into the camera
YES! Very annoying. The show is funny otherwise. I don't know how long the show can last though since 95% of the celebrities are like hip young ones that Kutcher probably hangs out with. You'd think they'd catch on.

Diallo B

Screenwriter
love Punk'd! Although I think the Mandy Moore and the Oscar de la Hoya episodes were my least favorite. The one where they were reposessing all of Justin Timberlake's property was hilarious. He was ready to cry...
The Timberlake prank was a classic, but I bust my gut on the de la Hoya prank. The look on the wanna be tough guy's face was priceless. He got PUNK'D for real.

djb

Gary->dee

Screenwriter
Oh man I gotta see Oscar de la Hoya get PUNK'D! I missed that one. So many celebs, so little time to punk...

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
It was Oscar doing the punking on one of Ashton's friends who talks a lot of trash when it comes to boxers.

Nick Graham

Screenwriter
The show is hit and miss...I just cannot stand Kutcher screaming at the camera every five seconds to show how cool and hip he is.

James Davis

Agent
I agree with Nick, Kutcher spouts off the stupidests thoughts and insights. They aren't funny, and usually don't make sense.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
balajipackersmovers
Recent bookmarks