What's new

The Osbournes Season 3/4 DVD? (1 Viewer)

Matt Harrison

Stunt Coordinator
I find this show pretty interesting to watch when I am bored and recently re-watched season 1,2 + 2 1/2 and enjoyed them quite abit. Being the completest that I am (usually explains why I am broke most of the time), I was wondering if season 3 + 4 are going to get releases?

Anyone heard anything at all? Or even anything about Punk'd season 3 etc?

Best Regards

Andrew Radke

Screenwriter
Real Name
Andrew Radke
I've also been wondering if "The Osbournes" would ever be completed. At this point though, I highly doubt it. How many years now has it been since '2 1/2' was released? Also, this summer would've been PERFECT for such a release, what with Ozzy's new album on the charts, and Sharon co-judging "America's Got Talent". I consider it a missed opportunity. I just think if the remaining seasons were going to be released, it would've happened by now. Shame though, because I also get a kick out of it.

tg0wh66

Auditioning
Real Name
Michael
Since I was just about to sort my video collection :). I also wondered if Season 3 and 4 would have been released on DVD by now?

But nothing... 2020... Then I found this forum:). And 13 years later, I will ask again;-).

So maybe somebody has more informations? Maybe a hint for a good source to find this episodes?

jcroy

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
jr
The question is, who exactly owns the rights to this show?

For example if mTV/Viacom owns this show outright, then in principle ViacomCBS can dump this show to dvd-mod. (CBS has released some of their reality shows on dvd-mod over the past decade, such as The Amazing Race, etc ...).

Ethan Riley

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ethan Riley
It would be nice, but I think that ship has sailed. It's been too long, and they divorced didn't they, so...

jcroy

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
jr
It would be nice, but I think that ship has sailed.

I would agree. Too little too late at this point.

The only audience left for such a dvd release, would probably be an extreme hardcore Ozzy or Black Sabbath fan.

tg0wh66

Auditioning
Real Name
Michael
Away from a possible DVD release I am already looking for "another source" ;-). But till now only found Season 1, 2 und 2.5 in the internet...

jcroy

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
jr
Away from a possible DVD release I am already looking for "another source" ;-). But till now only found Season 1, 2 und 2.5 in the internet...

Anything is possible if one knows where to look.

(Technically we're not suppose to be talking about illicit pirate dvd/bluray releases on here).

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joshua32
Recent bookmarks