What's new

PS2 or Xbox Only $99 at EB after trade-in! (1 Viewer)

Masood Ali

Supporting Actor
Electronic Boutique is offering cash towards a PS2 or Xbox for your old N64, Dreamcast, or PS1.

1 complete system + 10 games = $100 off a PS2 or Xbox.

It's broken down like this: $30 for the console, plus $7 for each game. Games must have case and manual, consoles must have standard cables and a controller.

It's prorated; for example, I got $60 for my PS1 and N64 (each with one controller and cables) and $35 for 5 old PS1 games.

The items they accept are up to the EB manager at each store; some accept all games, some accept all but sports old sports games, etc.

And their trade-in value is much better than what you would normally get; it's near the fair market value for the items. I opted to do the trade-in instead of eBaying my items because I would end up with the same amount of money in the end.

Aaron Silverman

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Aaron Silverman
Wow, that's pretty good. I'm tempted to unload my PS1 and N64 (although I'd keep my PS1 games for my PS2!) for an XBox for under $100. . .if only I had $100, dang!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GAMark
Recent bookmarks