1. Sign-up to become a member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It only takes 30 seconds to sign up, so join the discussion today!
    Dismiss Notice

PS2 or Xbox Only $99 at EB after trade-in!

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Masood Ali, May 21, 2002.

1. Masood Ali

Masood Ali Supporting Actor

Electronic Boutique is offering cash towards a PS2 or Xbox for your old N64, Dreamcast, or PS1.

1 complete system + 10 games = $100 off a PS2 or Xbox.

It's broken down like this: $30 for the console, plus $7 for each game. Games must have case and manual, consoles must have standard cables and a controller.

It's prorated; for example, I got $60 for my PS1 and N64 (each with one controller and cables) and $35 for 5 old PS1 games.

The items they accept are up to the EB manager at each store; some accept all games, some accept all but sports old sports games, etc.

And their trade-in value is much better than what you would normally get; it's near the fair market value for the items. I opted to do the trade-in instead of eBaying my items because I would end up with the same amount of money in the end.

2. Aaron Silverman

Aaron Silverman Executive Producer

Aaron Silverman
    Wow, that's pretty good. I'm tempted to unload my PS1 and N64 (although I'd keep my PS1 games for my PS2!) for an XBox for under $100. . .if only I had $100, dang!

3. DonRoeber

DonRoeber Screenwriter

Anyone know how long this deal is going on?