What's new

Problem with Transformers DVD (1 Viewer)

BryanZ

Screenwriter
I was wondering if anyone else was experiencing any audio or video (pixalation) issues with the Transformers DVD.

For me, the areas of concern are around the 50 - 52 minute and 80 - 85 minute marks initially. Seems as if the audio signal wishes to go from 5.1 to DTS to regular Dolby Digital. The video images becomes garbled.

The DVD player is a Panasonic RV-31 player connected to a Yamaha RX-V650 receiver using an optical cable. The movie itself is the 2 disc, SE version purchased at Wal-Mart.

I am trying to determine where the problem lies.

BryanZ

Screenwriter
No. I checked the disk and there are no scratches. Guess I will need to return it.

Hondookie

Auditioning
Real Name
Cooper
I don't know if anyone else will read this post or not,but i had the same problem with my transformers dvd and returned it and still had the same problem?I think they are getting to stiff on protecting people from copying dvd's because i have hundreds of movies and this is the first movie that i have ever bought that would'nt play but on one of four diffrent dvd players that i have around the house.Tried the movie even on my pc and it would'nt work and that is very strange.Still has me puzzled?

Bonedwarf

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Steve
I've watched the movie in full on my Daytek, and partially on my Dell computer, and have had no issues so far. This is with the two disk version.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks